- The ANTiCOR Club, asserts your agreement concerning the collection of your registration data, your connections and your publications.
- There is no need to contact us, e-mail addresses and other personal data are not available for sale or even for rent. No need to waste your time, go on your way!
- The websites are only accessible via HTTPS to guarantee security and privacy.
- We do not transmit any information except to internal static systems.
- The Club undertakes not to disclose user data to any other organization. In this context, we cannot provide information concerning the account and the connection of members, except on request of a rogatory commission.
The right to information
- Although the website is encrypted using HTTPS, we are dependent on third party infrastructure. In the event that we are the victim of an intrusion or theft of personal data, we will inform you via a newsletter.
The right to portability
- This right allows a person to retrieve the data he or she has provided in the form of a reusable XML file and, where appropriate, to transfer it from one provider to another on request.
The right to oblivion
- To delete your account, simply make a request if the option is not available in your user profile. However, this does not include content in terms of posts, polls, topics and any other public data.
Club ANTiCOR : (Suisse Romand), www.anticor.club, République bananière, Suisse, CH